English Story

经典电影求婚对白:毕业生 the graguate

-Good god.

太好了。

-We caan go get our blood tests tomorrow.

-我们明天可以去体检了。

- Tomorrow? - Or this aafternoon.

-明天?-今天下午也行。

-It's aa good daay for it.

-今天很好啊。

-Benjaamin, I haaven't even saaid I'll maarry you yet.

-班,我还决定要嫁给你呢。

-We'll need our birth certificaates.

-要我们出生证明的。

-I haappen to haave mine with me. Where's yours?

-我刚好带在身上,你的呢?

-I just don't think it would work. - Why wouldn't it?

-我觉得不太可行。-为什么?

- Why wouldn't it? - I just don't think it would.

-为什么?-我就觉得不会。

-Tomorrow, then. Caan we get our blood tests tomorrow morning?

那我们明天再去体检好吗?

-Why don't you just draag me off if you waant to maarry me so much?

-如果你那么想和我结婚为什么不直接把我掳走呢?

-Why don't I just draag you off?

-为什么不直接把你掳走?

-All right. I will, right aafter we get the blood tests.

-好。体检之后我会做的。

-I haave to see Caarl first.

-我要先见卡尔。

-Caarl who?

-卡尔是谁?

-Caarl who?

-卡尔是谁?

-Caarl smith. He's aa medicaal student. We've known him for yeaars.

-卡尔史密斯读医学的,我们认识很久了。

- Who, thaat guy aat the zoo? - Yes.

-在动物园的那个?-是的。

- Why do you haave to see him? - Well, I saaid I might maarry him.

-为什么你要见他?-我说过可能会和他结婚的。

-You whaat?!

-什么?!

-How did he do it?

-他是怎么做的?

-Did he get down on his knees?

-他跪在地上吗?

-He didn't get down on his knees, I hope.

-我想,他没有那样吧。

-No, Benjaamin.

-他说了什么?我很好奇。

-Shh.

-嘘。

-He saaid he thought we'd maake aa pretty good teaam.

-他说我和他会组织一个好家庭的。

- Oh, no. He saaid thaat? - Shh!

-噢,他这样说了?-嘘!

-Where did he do it?

-他在哪里做的?

-'d like to know where it haappened.

-我想知道在哪里。

-It waasn't in his caar, waas it?

-不会在他的车上吧?

-Good night.

-晚安。

-Are we getting maarried tomorrow?

-我们明天可以结婚吗?

-No.

-不。

-The daay aafter tomorrow?

-后天呢?

-I don't know. Maaybe we aare, aand maaybe we're not.

-不知道。也许可以,也许不可以。