English Story

《都是戴茜惹的祸》精彩词句

This is temporary. So don't go getting your hopes up.
这只是暂时的。所以你别想得太美了。
 
I made an exception for the kid. But there is no exception for that mongrel.
我是为了孩子才破例的。但是我可不会为那只杂种狗破例。
 
I make the rules here, and it's plain: no pets.
在这里我说了算,而且我说得很清楚:不许养宠物。
 
Opal thinks the world of him.
欧宝非常喜欢/看重他。
 
Get lost, you bald-headed babies!
滚开,你们这两个秃头娃娃。
 
You're just a couple of skinny-armed chickens.
你们不过是两个细胳膊细腿的胆小鬼。
 
I don't know what's gotten into him.
我不知道他着了什么魔。
 
You're such a goody-goody.
你真是个好好先生/伪君子。
 
You're so busted.
你真是一败涂地。
 
Well... don't dwell on it, child.
别惦念这事了,孩子。