English Story

《蓝精灵2》精彩语句

Holy smurf, I'm a downer.
我的天啊,我是个令人沮丧的人。
 
You're playing dirty now!
你在使诈!
 
I do believe we got off on the wrong foot earlier.
我承认我们刚开始没给对方留下好印象。
 
Yo, take it down a notch, my blues brothers.
好啦,我的蓝精灵兄弟们,冷静一点吧。
 
You always barge in and ruin everything! You're like a walking disaster!
你总是闯进来把一切搞糟!你就是个扫把星!
 
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
扪心自问吧。你知道这是真的。
 
He's been chewed up about it ever since.
他一直解不开这个心结。
 
But I can't take the brunt of it anymore.
但是我再也不想做你发泄的对象了。
 
You already blamed yourself for your dad. So I took the heat.
你已经因为失去父亲而自责了。所以我承受了这一压力。
 
Look at me, all rough-and-tumble.
看看我,完全是一团乱。