English Story

不善交际的人如何拒绝别人

Please go away. I'm introverting. 
请走开,我忙着内向呢。
 
I would rather be at home with my cat. 
我更愿意待在家里陪我的猫。
 
I came. I saw. And I want to go home. 
我来。我看。然后我想回家了。
 
Sorry I'm late. I don't want to come. 
抱歉,我来晚了,因为我并不想来。
 
Sorry I can't. I already filled my people quota for today. 
抱歉,不行。我今天的社交槽已用完。
 
I can't go, because I don't want to. 
我去不了,因为我并不想去。
 
Functional Introverts Association. Not meeting up since 1982. 
内向协会(长期运营中,始于1982,从不见面)
 
I don't hate people. I just feel better when they're not around. 
我不恨你们,我就是不喜欢和别人待在一起。
 
Books are better than people. 
书比人好用。
 
I party like an introvert, which is to say...... I don't. 
我用内向人的方式轰趴,意思就是……我不轰。